Potluck Kitchen Studio announces its first foodie field trip!
The Walla Walla Culinary Adventure
November 2-5, 2014
This top-shelf food and wine experience includes:
- 3 nights at the luxurious Cameo Heights Mansion in Touchet, WA
- 3 gourmet breakfasts at the Mansion
- 1 Hands-on dinner cooking class with wine pairings, led by cooking instructor Jackie Davison,
Certified Culinarian and owner of Potluck Kitchen Studio
- Minimum of 5 winery visits, including tastings
- 1 gourmet lunch in downtown Walla Walla
- Round trip transportation from the Mansion to all wineries
- 1 Lunch cooking demonstration, and
- 6-course dinner with wine pairings at The Vine.
The cost for all of the above, and a little bit more, is $1,645 per couple, including all taxes. This Culinary Adventure is limited to only 5 couples. As of September 18, there is space for 3 more couples. Call #360-393-2844 for a more detailed itinerary, or if you’re ready to embark!